- is not very common and it flows so beautifully (Ah lee ah)
- Different, beautiful and in remembrance or the talented R&B singer and Actress (Romeo must Die... brilliant movie!)
- nice to say and not too popular.
- Aaliyah Alexus: THE "A" AT THE BEGINNING OF BOTH THE FIRST AND MIDDLE NAME JUST SOUNDS LIKE PERFECTION TO ME
- Aaliyah Jordan: One of our favorite names for a girl because Aaliyah (in the Hebrew) means "resurrection" or "ascending, ascension,"* and Jordan means "to descend."* Jesus both rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven, and will return, or descend, one day to the earth.
- Aaliyah Storm (Ah Lee Yah) I love this name, as it sounds adorable, and its not too feminine. Storm adds the to the strength in the name, i just love it!
Aaliyah is an Arabic name meaning "forever high." It is pronounced AAH-lee-ah. Aliyah is a related Arabic name meaning "going higher." It has a slightly different pronunciation, "ah LEE ah." It has been in regular use in the USA since the mid 1970s, but its popularity is largely due to the rise to fame and tragic death of the R&B singer Aaliyah (born Aaliyah Dana Haughton 1979-2001). In 2012, it was in its peak of popularity and with 75 different spellings, is the name with the most variant spellings.
See Also: Aleigha, Alia, Alea, Aliya, Alieya
Your Favorite Names