- I think it's really pretty and a nice name for a girl
- To me this girl's name just seems so stylish and sophisticated. I would imagine the possibilities for an Adrienne are endless. I could see a doctor Adrienne or model Adrienne. There is a certain air to the name Adrienne that draws me.
- Two of my best friends share this name. It is gorgeous and exotic and a touch mysterious. It means "woman of the sea," which has special meaning to me as I am very drawn to the sea.
- Means "woman of the sea" - feminine but not silly.
- Adrienne Nikole: My daughter's name is Adrienne Nikole. Adrienne is Billie Joe's (the lead vocalist of Green Day) wife's name, and Green Day is my daughter's fathe's favorite band. Nicole is my first name and I thought Adrienne Nicole sounded good together, but I wanted it different, so I just changed the spelling to Nikole.
Adrienne is a French feminine form of the man's name Adrian. This name means "person from Hadria," a town in northern Italy. The Adriatic Sea is named for this town.
See Also: Adrien, Adrian (boy), Adrian (girl)
Your Favorite Names