- i like Alexis because it is a very femine name and i can imagine a gorgeous gal with that name and i want my kiddies to be beautiful.
- Sounds strong yet girly. Also a Catholic Saint name which is nice if your Catholic.
- I love the name Alexis, it is very cute sounding. I like names with "ex" it sounds strong, and beautiful. Alexis sounds honest, nice, and different. Alexis is a name that is good for all ages.
- I love all versions of the name Alexander. It's a strong, powerful name.
- Cute name for a girl. Sweet and romantic.
- I think this name is an interesting turn to a name like Alex or Alexandra.
- A name that is both strong and beautiful, the right amount of masculinity and femininity rolled into one name. It means, "Protector."
- Alexis Kelley: I love Alexis. I've known two Alexis's in my life; one was the most naturally beautiful person I've ever known and the other was a wonderfully free-spirited person, both qualities I would hope for in a daughter. Kelley is the name of my best-friend-almost-sister. Enough said, I love her and I owe her more than this contribution.
- Alexis Jordan: Nickname: Lexi, My sister's name, and I think it's really cute and creative.
- Alexis Nadine: strong yet feminine.
- Alexis Nicole: I like this combination because it flows well and rolls off the tongue nicely :) It may be plain or common, but, hey everyone's allowed to like common names.
Alexis can be used for either girls or boys, though it is far more popular for girls in the USA. It comes from the Greek word alexos meaning "helper; defender."
See Also: Alexus, Aleksus
Your Favorite Names