- It's not trendy but not too common and very feminine.
- (Ah-MY-ah) Japanese name meaning "night rain" vey pretty in spelling and meaning.
- Amaya Grace: I noticed Amaya on a tv show that I watch frequently and I think it is beautiful and unique and I have always liked the traditional sound of Grace.
- Amaya Jae (A-MY-AH): I like the way it flows together..The two really fit so nicely.
- maya Mia: (Ah-my-uh) Works great with the nickname Mya, but has a little added something to make it a full name.
- Amaya Rhiannon: I love the melodic way that it just flows
- Amaya Sunset True: love Amaya, love sunsets and love the name True for a mn
Amaya is a Basque name meaning "final." It is traditionally given to the child you think will be the last girl born. In the USA it rose in popularity along with similar sounding name Maya. In 2012 it was found in the following spellings (in order of popularity): Amaya, Amiyah, Amiya, Amya, Amiah, Amayah, Amia, Amyah, Amaia, Amaiya, Amyiah, Amaiyah, Amyia, Ameya, Emiyah, Aamiyah, Emya, Ahmya, Amaiah, Emmelia, Ahmiya, Ahmaya, Emiya, Amayiah, Amiaya, Ahmiyah, Amea, Emyah, Emaya, Ameyah, Amiyha, Emiah, Ameia, Ameah, Amiayah, Ahmyiah, Amayia, Aamya, Aamia, Aamyah, Amahya, Ameyaa
Your Favorite Names