- my great-grandmother's name... i just picture the most adorable little mischievous girl with chubby cheeks and curls called angelina
- A classic, beautiful and refined, and Angel is a good nickname for any child.
- I love this name because i have a thing for the name angel and nick names. It's unique and very suttle.
- Angelina Catherine: (nn Angie) I'm a huge Angelina Jolie fan. I guess I tend to like names of strong, personable women. It's not overused either. Catherine is my Aunt's name name, but besides that, it's beautiful too. I love the nn Kate, but my sister said she wants to name her daughter Katherine, so she can call her Kate, so I chose to use it as a mn.
- Angelina Lilianna: I like the nickname Angel or Angie. For Lilianna I love the nick name Lily. Angelina is such an uncommon name. It sounds beautiful. Lilianna sounds like such a sweet name for a sweet little girl.
This is an Italian diminutive of Angela.
See Also: Anjelina, Angela, Angel
Your Favorite Names