- i like this name because it's pretty and i love the meaning-it means blond elf queen
- I like this name because it's slightly different, but also a little bit known. I think it sounds beautiful and majestic.
- a better version of yuckie Audrey
- This name means 'elf power' and has an ambigendrous quality.
- Aubrey Corrine: (pronounced Core-Inn)I like it because it is feminine yet strong.
- Aubrey Rose: I like Rose for a universal middle name. Aubrey is feminine and regal, and the two go well together.
Aubrey is an English surname coming from the French personal name Alberic, which is a form of the Germanic Aelfrich. Aelfrich is made of words meaning "elf (or other supernatural being)" and "power." It was originally used for boys, but has become more popular for girls in the 2000s.
See Also: Aubrie, Aubrei, Aubree, Aabrey
Your Favorite Names