- It's the name of a Roman goddess and it means "dawn." It's also the name of Sleeping Beauty so people associate it with princesses sometimes. What's there to dislike?
- with the nickname "Rory", who could resist this name? the name Aurora sounds like a princess
- Dawn is such a pretty connotation and it brings to mind the princess in that sweet Disney movie.
- A gorgeous name meaning "golden dawn." It can be shortened to Rory, which is just too cute.
- I always liked this name because it gives a sense of serenity
- meaning daybreak, which is a beautiful sight.
- a gorgeous celestial name that invokes a deep fascination. I simply love it.
- Aurora Blue: I just love this name, don't know why, but I do.
- Aurora Rose: Not only do I like Aurora, but Aurora Rose is also very beautiful. Rose is kind of old-fashioned, but pair it with a name like Aurora and its beautiful.
Aurora was the Roman goddess of sunrise. Her name means "dawn."
See Also: Dawn
Your Favorite Names