- it makes me think of beautiful colored leaves and clear skies. A really beautiful nature name.
- I love the season of Autumn, and its a lovely word.
- It's my favorite time of year.
- I also love autumn time just to see the lovely coloured leaves fall to the ground.
- Autumn Celeste: When I was little, I grew up in Baltimore. I had a lot of friends there, and most of my early memories are there. One of my dear friends was named Autumn. When I think of that name, not ! only do I think of her, but all the other friends I had to leave behind so many years ago. Plus, Autumn is a unique and beautiful name. When I think of Autumn (the season), I think of joyous celebrations and happiness. Plus, besides Christmas, it's a very celestial time of the year. That's why I chose Celeste. Along with that reason, I also like Celeste because it's from Italian heritage, and so am I....my mother was going to name me that name, but my father preferred another name over it as well.
- Autumn Cheyenne: Autumn is a very beautiful name and I think Cheyenne goes well with it.
- Autumn Hope: Fall is my favorite time of year, and I wanted to reflect that in a name. Hope is a lovely virtue name and goes well with Autumn, giving the name a special meaning.
- Autumn Rose: This name forms a beautiful picture in my head and they work so well together.
- Autumn Skye: I have a really good friend named Autumn and it seems never to go out of style. Plus I like how both names "fit".
- Autumn Sunseray: I love the name Autumn for a little girl as autumn is my favorite season of the year. I think Sunseray is very unusual. I have only seen it in print once and have never known anyone with that name. It flows well with Autumn.
- Autumn Tierney (chour-nay): the middle name reflects my Irish heritage and i thought that the first name flowed well with it !
Autumn is the name of the season taken as a name. Though it first showed up in the US top 7000 in 1910, it didn't take off in popularity until the late 1960s, reaching its peak of popularity in the mid 2000s.
See Also: Summer, Winter
Your Favorite Names