- is the best name because it is unique but not made up plus it is always used as the rich mean girl in the soap operas
- I love snotty names lol!
- It's a feminine sounding name that is very much underused.
- This name sounds classy and sophisticated to me. It has sort of an edgy sound thanks to Bianca Jagger, but could be shed if that is not what you are looking for.
- it has rough yet kind of soft ring to it
- It's a very feminine name which means fair. It's proper sounding without being pretentious.
- Bianca Isis: I am very french so i like the french flare in names.
- Bianca Jonquil: Bianca is elegant, beautiful, and delicate. Jonquil is a mysterious and lovely flower. It's a perfect name.
Bianca is the Italian form of Blanche, meaning "white." Its use in English probably owed a lot to Shakespeare, who used it for characters in both The Taming of the Shrew and Othello.
See Also: Bianka
Your Favorite Names