- I like the name Brianna, because I just like the ring of it. I like three syllable female names. My cousins name is brianna so I guess I won't be using that name either.
- My thirteen year old daughter, feminine of Brian, means to be strong. A beautiful form, for a very strong name.
- The female form of Brian. First came across this one in the Gabaldon "Voyager" (not related to Star Trek) series. Very feminine sounding.
- Brianna Christine: I love this name b/c Brianna is a combination of our two names. Christine was my baby cousin who passed away due to SIDS, and it is in honor of her innocent memory.
- BRIANNA LEIGH: trendy yet unique
- Brianna Lynne: I love this name because Brianna is simple yet sweet, and not over done. Lynne is also my middle name as well as my mothers, and I like how beautiful the flow of this name sounds.
Brianna is the most popular spelling of this name, a modern feminine form of Brian. It was first used in the 1950s, but didn't catch on in popularity until the late 1980s.
See Also: Breanna, Briana, Brehannah, Brian
Your Favorite Names