- A great middle name choice instead of the usual Catherine or Elizabeth. Sounds like a princess!
- such a beautiful name, and not too popular
- What a classic name! It offers so many nicknames, like Carrie, Caddie, Caro, and Linny. I love Caroline Drusilla - business for a first name, sassiness in the middle.
- Classic, elegant and timeless
- it's classic but not too common- it sounds aristocratic...
- pr. Car -o - line with a long i sound like Princess Caroline and Caroline Kennedy, old fashioned yet strong and beautiful
- Caroline Breann: Caroline is an elegant not-so-popular names and Breann isn't popular either
- Caroline McRae: Even though Caroline is pretty common, McRae adds a unique twist.
- Caroline Noel: Coming back strong, no nickname
Caroline is a French feminine form of Charles (via the Italian form Carolina). Charles is a French and English form of a germanic name, which comes from a word meaning "man." Click here for more forms of Caroline.
See Also: Carralaigne, Carolina, Charles
Your Favorite Names