- I picture a red-headed, freckled tomboy.†Cassie is adorable.
- I saw it in a old baby names book ( meaning "clever one")†and fell in love with it instantly.Its funky and confident but at the same time feminine.
- Classic sounding but with a modern twist! Cassie is such a cute abbreviation.
- this is my oldest daughters name and I think it is beautiful. I also like the nicknames of Cassie and Cass. I didn't think of it when I named her this but I was a huge Shaun Cassidy fan when I was younger and don't mind that people make that connection with her name.
- Cassidy Keitha: My oldest daughters name, the name came to me like lightening approx. 2 weeks before she was born, I fell hook line and sinker for it. Keitha is her Nanna's first name, which is unusual in itself! Nicknames for Cassidy are Cassi, Cass. Another spelling for Cassidy is Kassidy (I like that too if not better!) or maybe Cassidee/Kassidee???
- Cassidy Lauren: This names sounds up-to-the minute and hip. :)
Cassidy is an anglicization of the Irish surname ” Caiside, whose origin is unknown. It may stem from the Irish word cas meaning "curly-haired." While Cassidy was used occasionally for boys in the 1980s, Cassidy is almost exclusively a girls' name as of 2010.
See Also: Cassidy (boy), Cassadie, Kassidy
Your Favorite Names