- i don't know y it just has a nice ring to it
- Destiny Ann: When I was 10 years old, I went to have pizza with my youth group and someone wanted to name their child this(Destiny)and I loved it ever since. Ann is the name of one of the kids at my old daycare and I just loved her to death.
- Destiny Elise : Feminine name-very pretty!!
- Destiny Love: It sounds so meaningful, doesn't it!
- Destiny Michelle: So her boyfriend could say, "I have a date with Destiny!" my husband idea.
- Destiny Raven: I really like this name because, it just seems like a kind of name that this beautiful girl would have.
Though it sounds like the sort of name the Puritans would have used (like Faith, Hope & Charity), Destiny was not used commonly as a name until the 20th century.
See Also: Destinee, Destanie
Your Favorite Names