- I usually do not like boy's names for girls but this one is just right, not too butch or too soft.
- I would have loved to grow up with the name Dylan. I think it's beautiful for a girl. I really like names with Y's in the middle of them. Dylan sounds really sweet for a little girl.
- I think this name is over used for boys, but sounds so cute and original for a girl!
- it makes a unique girls name.
- Dylan is my husband's name. I think that its really great to name a daughter with her fathers name. If his name is Hubert that will spell certain disaster, but will an super cool androgynous name like Dylan... I'd say that your stylin.' I believe it means God of the Oak tree Fjord.
Dylan is traditionally a boys' name. However, it came to public attention as a girls' name when American actor Mia Farrow and actor/director Woody Allen named a daughter Dylan O'Sullivan Farrow in 1985. Dylan Farrow has since changed her name.
See Also: Dilynn, Dylan, Dillon, Dylon
Your Favorite Names