- feminine of Aaron, this name is sweet, and would fit any girl.
- this was my first favourite name as a young girl. Through the years I have had a lot of favourite names (currently settling with REBECCA) but this
was the first, inspired by a book.
- As my boyfriend says he wants 3 girls, I taught of Erin, as it is another name of Ireland and also because it is a name that is like a river, flows gently.
- because it suggests an element of mischievousness and I think that it is underused in countries such as England (where I live). This is my fave of faves.
- Erin Audrey: I love the flow of these two names together, the short Erin and the languid Audrey. I've always loved the name Erin because of
its Irish flavor and its spunk. Audrey is for, of course, Audrey Hepburn, and it's classic and sophisticated.
- Erin Delaney: Have always liked Erin even though popular and Delaney is a mystical kind of sounding name!...
- Erin Marie: I am half Irish, so Erin has importance for me. Marie is just a really pretty name.
Erin is a poetic form of the name of Ireland. The more common name is Éire. Erin is the form used in poetry and song, and has traditionally been used by descendants of Irish immigrants in other English-speaking countries. It has begun to catch on in Ireland in the recent past.
See Also: Aeryn, Eryn
Your Favorite Names