- nice and short, traditional yet exotic-sounding as it's a variation of
- I love this name, but I like it pronounced A-Vah instead of E-Vah.
- is simple and beautiful
- the name of a sweet 11-year-old I met once. Now my top name for a girl....I like Eva Claire
- Eva Azaryah (Ae-vuh = i would put ava but eva looks better because who wants their baby to be called Av-uh right? (Az-uh-ry-uh) I saw the original version of this in the bible (Azaria) and thought if i play around with it a little bit maybe my family will like it because it came from the bible and not my imagination...
- Eva Joy: I like the name Eva and Joy together. I think it has a good sound and it would make a pretty girl's name. Eva is also "Ave" backwards!
- Eva Margaret: Eva means life and is a name in many cultures. It's beautiful, but rarely used in the U.S. Margaret is my fiance's mother's middle name.
- Eva Marie: It is simple but elegant
This is the Latin form of the Hebrew name Chava, which means "life."
Your Favorite Names