- It's such a great sentiment and a really strong name. I love the way it looks and sounds.
- I really like virtue names. Faith has such a nice meaning, without forcing a child to be graceful, or giving, as other virtue names may do.
- It literally means "Faith/ Hope". I like the name because no matter if your child is loud or quiet, Faith can work both ways. If I were to have triplets or twins, I would pair up Faith with Serena, Hope, or Destiny.
- It shows the Christian side of the parents and it reminds people to have faith in God.
- I just adore this name, Since Grace is being used so much Faith is being over looked, Ever since Faith Hill hit the scene she has added her special brand of uniqueness to this name. I love her and this name.
- Faith Angel Lynn: I just absolutely love the name Faith. It is my middle name, and my online name. It just sounds very girly, but my image of a little girl named Faith is a tough tomboy. She has her girly side, but it's subtle. She's a very strong person, physicaly, and mentally. Angel has a family connection for me, and it sounds very peaceful to me. Lynn also has family connections. It's the middle name of two relatives who I deeply look up to, and thought that it went well with the first two names.
- Faith Rebekah: Faith is a simple, beautiful girls' name that reflects my own faith. Rebekah was a beautiful, strong woman in the Bible--and she had a beautiful name.
Faith is a Christian virtue which was adopted as a name by the Puritans in the 17th century.
See Also: Fayth
Your Favorite Names