- I think this name is so lyrical, and not as common as some other feminine choices out there. I love the possibility for nn with it, such as Brie, Brielle, and Ellie
- It's different and classy, and has firm biblical roots that will give her strength of character. It's sensible yet beautiful.
- This name has always been so pretty
- The French name returns! It sounds adorable for a little girl with long curls.
- Reminds me of ArchAngel Gabriel and how exotic it would have been for a girl!
- not overused, nn posibilities
- Gabrielle clover: because gabrielle is a strong and femine name and clover so the child may believe in luck
- Gabrielle Rose: is my favorite name because it is my daughters name.. my first baby, she is 10 weeks old, and she is my little Angel.. After living in an abusive household between my parents, I married my wonderful husband who treats me better then I think I deserve. And, when Gabrielle is older and asks me where she came from, I will answer her, *Your daddy and I married each other because we love each other, and you are what love looks like* :)
Gabrielle is the French feminine form of Gabriel.
See Also: Gabriel
Your Favorite Names