- I like the feeling the word gives me. A child brings such hope into the world with them. What better name?
- it is a name that is unusual and has strong meaning.
- It means "Faith/ Trust". I like it because it sounds so beautiful and tranquil. But it also sounds like a name for liberty, freedom, and love at the same time. If I were to have triplets or twins, I would pair up Hope with Serena, Faith, or Destiny.
- Sounds like a special name from god
- Hope Ajoy: (ah-JOY)- I was trying to see how I could get Hope and Joy in the same name, but came up with this instead. This is a name for a girl with a bright future of happiness and positive attitudes.
Hope is taken from the English vocabulary word hope. It, along with other virtue names like Faith and Charity were first used as names by the Puritans in the 17th century.
Your Favorite Names