- This is my name and I think it sounds very romantic.
- classic name with modern nicknames such as Izzy/ Belle/ Elle- could grow with the person
- I also like this one due to it's classic sound. It is a romantic sounding name
- A pretty, underused name. It is made even more unique with the older spelling (as opposed "Isabel"). It means "Consecrated; God's oath," and it's ethnic background is French("Isabel" is from the Spanish).
- I like the name "Isabelle" because it sounds very beautiful and the name of a princess
- Isabelle Rose: This is my cousins name. It reminds me of something very strong, and very feminine.
- Isabelle Sophia: original and classy
Isabelle is a French form of Isabel. Isabel is a medieval Provençal form of Elizabeth.
See Also: Isabel, Esabel, Isobel, Ysabel
Your Favorite Names