- I like jaden because it can be feminine or masculine and sounds cool
- i know a little girl named this adn she is the sweetist thing. its a very interestign name and has a sweet little ring to it.
- my favorite name. preferably, i would give my daughter a middle name that began with J, or maybe just the middle name Jay, and i would call her Jay-Jay (spelled out) for short.
- This name has a striking appeal. It's both strong and delicate at the same time. It aslo possesses a certain mystery to it, being that it is an androgynous name.
- Jaden Aleksandra: Jaden stood out to me whenever I first saw it, and Alexandra is my middle name, I just gave it a little "twist", to make it
- Jaden Isabella: my favorite name for a baby girl is Jaden Isabella. it is so feminine, yet powerful.
- Jaden Velvet: This is just such a beautiful unisex name that i've only recently found and I luv it. The nn would b J.V
In the USA, Jaden is more common for boys than for girls. In 2010, it was #111 in the US top 7000 for girls and #2 for boys. Jayden was the most common spelling for both genders.
See Also: Jayden, Jaidyn, Jadon, Jaedon, Jadyn, Jaydin, Jaden (boy)
Your Favorite Names