- I love this name when I picture a girl/woman named Jasmine I picture her to be beautiful, feminine without being boring and farty.
- you can't get any prettier than that not too frou frou either.
- It's my daughter's name and it fits my blonde hair blued eyed girl to a tee. It's dainty and sweet without being to frou-frouy. I love it!!! I do not like the Kre8tiv spelllings for this name. If you plan to use the bname Jasmine spell it the "normal" way. The other spellings make this gorgeous name tacky looking.
- It's pretty and feminine, and a very bright, happy sounding name. I love names that start with J. Everyone I know with this name is very pretty, outgoing and mature, which is what I imagine any Jasmine to be like.
- sounds so sweet and pure. It's named after a flower.
- Jasmine Dymond: THE TWO ARE BEATIFUL JEMS, AND THEY COMPLIMENT THEMSELVES LOVELY.
Jasmine was used sporatically in the Victorian era, but didn't come into regular use until the mid 20th century. It peaked in popularity in the 1990s, often found in other forms like Jazmine, Jazzmin, Jasmyne etc.
See Also: Yasmin, Yasmine
Your Favorite Names