- I tend to prefer the spelling Jillian because Gillian looks too much like Gilligan (at least to me). I think Jillian has an educated look and sound to it without getting into arrogant brat territory. Just don't pair her with a brother named Julian and everything will be just fine. :)
- an "ordinary" name, but not too common, and it makes lots of nicknames. I like the sound of Jill.
- This name has a kind of peaceful and calm feeling. It's such a beautiful name.
- I adore the name Jillian. It is a beautiful, underused name, with awesome nicknames like Jill, Jilli, Jil, etc.
- like it because I like the nickname Jill.
Jillian is a variant of Gillian (see also).
See Also: Gillian, Jill
Your Favorite Names