- this is my very favourite name because it is dainty but strong and so pretty, cute and attractive.
- is a name I heard shortly after the birth of my second daughter and only wish I had heard it earlier. I think it is a very pretty name. Unique but not weird sounding.
- I really like it, it sounds beuatiful for a girl. Later I found out that it is also the name of Simbá's daughter in the movie LionKing 2: Simba's pride.
- Kiara (key-ahra) Maddyson: this name is so cute and i think it has good rhythm.. i have a cute little friend called ciara but i liked my way of spelling better
- Kiara Riley: Kiara Comes from Simba's daughter in the lion king. I've always like it. Riley was added on just because I fell in love with the name the first time I saw it on your site.
Pronounced /kee AR a/ or /kee AIR a/, this is a modern name based on names like Keana/Sierra etc. It was the name of the daughter of Simba and Nala in the Disney movie The Lion King II. It can also represent an anglicized version of the Italian name Chiara, which is pronounced /kee AHR a/ and is a form of Claire.
Pronounced /KEE uh ra/, this is an anglicization of the Irish name Ciara.
See Also: Qiara, Ciara, Kiera, Chiara
Your Favorite Names