- I like the name Kyla. It is unique. My daughter named our granddaughter Kyla and she is definitely one of a kind. Many people get it confused with Kayla but the pronunciation is -- Ki (long i) la
- also sp. Khaila - special to me thats what i named my youngest little girl...4th one actually. she was supposed to be my son kyle.
- My best friend's name , it is so unusual and cute ! people always remember her name and other friends have used it when naming thier little girls
- Kyla Jaide: My most favorite name. Just seems to flow well together and means Lovely Green Gemstone. My birthstone is Peridot (August)
which is green!
- Kyla Jean - That's my name. I love my name! It's not common, but not too far out there. There is the downside to being called Kayla, but it's nothing too bad. I much prefer it over Kayla.
Kyla is a modern name, a feminine form of Kyle, or a blend of Kylie and Kayla.
See Also: Kyle
Your Favorite Names