- I have been looking at past stories for inspirations, and this name came to me. It was very uncommon and can be used for either a girl or a boy.
- a name I read in a book about a girl who was psychic. The nickname "Mack" is cute.
- I took care of a sweet little one named Mackenzie, Mack, or Kenzie for short. Lots of nickname possibilities.
- Mackenzie Haven: Mackenzie, I know, is a very popular name. But I think it's adorable and stylish all at the same time. Also, a good friend of mine shares the name. Haven is a name I took from the one book I've read in my life that completely changed the way I looked at life. Haven is a beautiful name and a beautiful character and I can only wish for my daughter to learn from her
- Mackenzie Kayla: Mackenzie is my favorite name for a girl because sounds so cute for any age. Kayla flows well with it and means wise child.
- Mackenzie Lin: I like those weird, not very used names and I'd call her Kenzie for short. I've always liked the sound of it and it was either Mackayla or Mackenzie and I prefered Mackenzie. I chose to spell Lin that way because that's my middle name too. Spelled same way.
- Mackenzie Scott: (Max for short) it can be a boys or a girls name. With the few names I like, the fact that it could be used for both M or F is very important.
Mackenzie is an anglicization of the Scottish surname Mac Coinnich, which means "son of Coinneach," Coinneach being a first name meaning "comely; handsome." As a first name, Coinneach is also englicized Kenneth.
See Also: Mackenzie (boy), Makenzie, McKenzie, Mekenzie, Macenzie, McKenzy
Your Favorite Names