- means "king" or "temper", perfect for a fiery haired little girl.
- I first saw this name in a cheesy historical romance novel, but I thought it was pretty. It makes me think of a tomboy who is smart and sassy. I know it might remind many people of the former president, but it's still a cute name.
- This is also becoming somewhat common, but it holds a portrays a rather dominant personality to me and in the world we live in, that is an important quality.
- Reagan Huntley: I love this name because my best friend's middle name is Rachel. I added the "R" to my other best friend's name, Meaghan to get Reagan. Hunt is the last name of a very close friend who is the nicest person ever. I changed Hunt to be a little more feminine by adding the "ley" to the end.
- Reagan Mackenna (ree-gin) This name is lovely because its not an ever popular Jessica, Brianna, Kate, Mary etc. but its also not a crazy never-heard-of name
- Reagan Summer: Gives a child personality and attitude even before you see them!
See Also: Raegan (girl), Regan, Regan (boy), Raegan (boy)
Your Favorite Names