- My favorite combo is Rhiannon Elise and I feel it has a solid but mystical aura around it.
- I first heard this name in an Irish fairy tale. Rhiannon was a mythical princess with magical powers. The name evokes images of femininity and
- Love it because it's alluring and mysterious, exotic and feminine. It has great nickname potential. Plus, I'm a huge Fleetwood Mac fan and adore the song by the same name.
- I like this one because it is the name of a Celtic goddess, and it has a very nice sound.
- The meaning of this name, "Goddess", is what makes me love this name so much. Plus it's just a beautiful name!
- I love the girls name Rhiannon because it is an old and mystical Celtic name meaning Goddess,witch,nymph.Great queen from the old celtic Rigantona. Also means goddess of fertility and the moon.Also known as my favorite singer, Stevie Nicks trademark song called "Rhiannon".
- all my friends swear i'm gonna give my kids pagan names (i'm kinda obsessed with witchcraft, astrology, etc, and my boyfriend, the love of my life, kinda is too), and while i know that this doesnt mean "witch" exactly, the meaning is still close to it (i wouldnt mind if it were witch...), and i think it's a beautiful name, plus i love that song by Fleetwood Mac
- I love the way this name sounds and the fact that it isn't too common yet in this country as it is a Welsh name. It also means goddess.
- I love the sound of the name and the mythological story that goes along with this name.
- Rhiannon Arielle: I adore the band Fleetwood Mac.
- Rhiannon Brielle: I like these two names together because I think they sound nice together, in general any middle name that ends in "elle" I found went quite nicely with Rhiannon. ie. Rhiannon Michelle, Rhiannon Jenelle I picked Rhiannon as the first name because I generally am bored of the classic names like Kate, Alice, Janet, and prefer names with 3 syllables. I made Brielle as the middle name because I didn't want the first name to be too modern and I've never really heard the name Brielle before except on these baby naming websites.
- Rhiannon Emily: This is my one month old goddaughter's name.
- Rhiannon Fae: My favorite girl's name ever. I first heard the name Rhiannon from the Fleetwood Mac song of the same name that I love. When I learned of the meaning of it I immediatly fell in love with this name. It's a gorgeous name with a mysterious air and is even better because I think it's a great pagan name. Not only that but if I did use it I think it would be sort of a tribute to my dad who is probably the biggest Stevie Nicks fan ever. I picked the name Fae for a middle name because it means Faery, I love faeries and all mystical stuff and what cuter for a little girl? If I ever have a daughter this will be her name, I don't think I could ever think of a better one.
- Rhiannon Michelle: I love the name Rhiannon it is mystical but beautiful.
This is a Welsh name, probably stemming from the title Rigatonia, meaning "Great Queen." It wasn't used as a given name for mortals until the 20th century. It was brought to the public eye in the USA by the Fleetwood Mac song of the same name.
See Also: Rheannon
Your Favorite Names