- strong, athletic, smart, easy-going, handsome, a boys name that is easily a man's name.
- I think it's a wonderful, strong sounding name. It's appropriate for all ages. Most of all, I think it's a name that a man can be proud of all his life.
There's nothing worse than a 70 year old man named Tyler if you ask me ;-)
- I love love love this name. I am planing on nameing my first son this.
- Contemporary name for John. A change from the common choices. Great for a middle name.
- I like this name because it is bold and strong and unique.
- Zane Milo - Zane means beloved and Milo means soldier, my Dad was a Marine, so it has somewhat of a special meaning , but mostly Zane is just a rad name and Milo softens up the overall effect.
The name Zane was originally a surname, possibly coming from the name John, possibly coming from Old English saewine, meaning "sea friend," or from a Dutch name meaning "ten." It was brought to attention as a first name by the author Zane Gray (1875-1839), who was named for an ancestor whose last name was Zane.
Your Favorite Names