- This is my sister's name. It's just really beautiful. It's one of those names where you know that whoever has it can be really nice but she can also kick your butt if you make her mad.
- This is my daughter's name (her middle name is Lynne, a family name). I love the name Anne but wanted something a little more unusual that was still
within the realm of real names. We have a German last name and I thought it went well. We use "Nan" as a nickname.
- I like this name primarily b/c of how unique it is. I have never known anyone with this name and have read it only once. I have only found it in one
- in Swedish it means grace.
- A modern form of "Ann", which is a pretty name
- i don't know why i love this one, i think it's the way it rolls off my tongue
- Annika Jane (Anne-icka OR Ahn-icka): it's unique but still familiar, and Ann and Annie are nn possibilites. <
Annika is a Swedish diminutive of Anna. From there it has spread to the English-speaking world.
See Also: Anakah, Anika, Annikah, Anna
Your Favorite Names