- It's such a beautiful feminine name and it makes me think of pure, white snow...perfect for a girl.
- A great name for a girl who is born in December because it is a name that will reflect something personal about her and when she was born.
- I love names that end in "elle" , they are always pretty, and this one is interesting
- Noelle Nevee': if I have a girl I will give her this name.† I live in the mountains and love the snow.† I thought of this name when I was very young, it means Christmas snows. This is an absolute reflection of my life and what I love. Nevee' is pronounced Nev-Aye.
- Noelle Victoria- Noelle is such an old name, that is now very,very trendy. I also love the sound it makes on your tongue. Noella is nice, but
have never heard it before. Victoria is a name that I love for its queen-like sound.
in French, Noelle is the feminine form of NoŽl, which means "Christmas" (derived from the Latin natalis, "birth.") It was originally given to girls born on Christmas, but now it's used whenever.
See Also: Noel, Natalia
Your Favorite Names